Sunday, November 20, 2011

I'm back

Well since I’ve been gone a lot has happened to me, to get in my motivation… I got engaged.  So that means I will be getting married this June.  As I’m typing this the song, Here Comes the Bride, is in my head and the lyrics ‘all fat and wide’ is what keeps replaying.  I do not want this song to be true of this bride! 
What am I doing???  I’m going to bootcamp, although this week, I won’t be going at all, I typically go three times a week.  This is the hardest thing I’ve ever done, and I haven’t given up.  (maybe because I’m afraid if I don’t show-up Brain will yell at me) So needless to say I’m moving, which right now is number one.  I’m also going to attempt to get my big butt to Zumba that a friend of my mine at school is putting on.  I did walking competition with school, not sure how I did but I did get a gift card and was told that I was one of the people that walked over 26 miles.  As for my eating…I will talk about that tomorrow.   I’m still working at the Jenny Craig.
I’m going to try to continue to walk everywhere.  I was doing a great job in September to walk about three miles a day, but I need to step that up and walk five miles a day.  So I’m looking for a walking partner, I’m afraid I’ll have to join a gym to get a walking buddy, and to walk indoors.     

No comments:

Post a Comment