Monday, November 21, 2011

Day 2...Of being back.

Well today was another good day.  I had an overall good day with eating and even went to the Zumba!  Man I was never the star of the show in HS with dancing, but dang the Zumba was more than this 28 year old could take!  I was definitely the uncoordinated one there.
As for eating, I stuck to Jenny Craig for most of the day.  It does get hard at school, when they have cakes, brownies, and cookies all around.  I try never to go downstairs in the teachers’ lounge because that’s where the food typically hangs out…  Tomorrow will be the challenge I’m going to a basketball game and I’m going out for drinks.  So hopefully I will walk enough to work off the calories of the pre-thanksgiving drinks… 
My motivation this week is my health, my future wedding dress, and pictures.

Pinned Image
This is not me, but hey it does motivate me!  And maybe I'll get to be the person on the Jenny Craig posters along with all the famous people!

No comments:

Post a Comment