Thursday, July 14, 2011

I'm poor because I'm fat...

Yes, it's true, I'm poor because I spend all of my money on food, and diet programs.  I would say the gym but when I do go, I just pay the $7 every time.  So today after I walked I went to Wendy's to reward myself...  Yes, I know what I just typed.  So that is going to be my one meal for the day. 

Like I said earlier, I'm poor because I'm fat.  Well, I spend between $60-$80 on food to JC every week, but then I don't eat it.  Now it is frozen so I don't always spend that much.  What get's me, is that I love to eat out!  So I'm spending double money.   I love working out with my trainer, she does motivate me, I just wish I could afford to work out with her every day.  Once again because I'm fat that means I'm poor so I can't afford her every day...  Should I buy a treadmill?  And if I do, where could get a nice used one?

Goal for today: No more eating out...

Goal for tomorrow: I do have a plans to go out tomorrow, so my plan is to not drink, well maybe just one drink, and not to eat crap.  For example the restuarant has fried cheese at it, while it's probably most amazing form of cheese, it's also the worst for me.  But I will be dancing so that will be my cardio for tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment